Building Window Washing Notice
Monday February 10, 2020 @ 8:00 AM
- We will begin washing the outside of our building’s windows
- You may see window washers on the ledges outside of your windows during the approximate week or so that it will take to complete the washing.
- Please remove the screens on your covered windows, as the workers will not be responsible if they get damaged.
- Inside cleaning can be arranged via email and the front desk.
Sewer Line Repairs
Beginning Tuesday, 02/18/20
- Pipetrades will continue making major repairs to our sewage lines found in storage room #5 in the upper lobby.
- This work will last for about a week with a planned end date of Friday, 02/21/20.
- For the work being done we are asking residents in stacks 06,07,08,09 and 10 to please limit the use of showers, dishwashers and washing machines as much as possible during our working hours from 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
- This is to prevent any waste water from potentially falling on the plumbers.
- No running water will be shut-off and no A/C lines will be affected, this will ONLY affect sewage lines. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan accordingly.